“Time. Time. Time. If I only had more time.”
How many times have you uttered that statement recently (or today)?
The reality is that we are busy. We have full plates. We are balancing home and work life, and we have competing priorities.
And as a leader, the challenges of managing our time are even greater because we’re leading others, thereby helping them to manage their time!
The problem is that we only have 24 hours a day. So you shouldn’t be wasting time by wishing you had more of it. You need to focus on making the most of the time you have—and helping your employees to do the same.
In this Master Class, we will focus on being more productive. Not just individually (though there will be plenty there), but how we prioritize the right work given our role as a leader, the multiple roles we play, and the subsequent priorities we must juggle.In this Master Class, you will learn:
- How “busy” gets in the way of our productivity
- How five minutes can have a big impact on your productivity
- What the 80/20 Law is – and how it impacts your productivity
- How to prioritize your work so you are getting the most important things done
- The connection between habits and productivity
- How to be more productive while working from home
- And more! Check out the complete course description below.