Most would agree that giving feedback is a foundational skill for leaders. Actually though, it is a skill we all need, regardless of our relationship to others. That being said, effectively communicating feedback isn’t always easy ... especially when the message is complex, the receiver isn’t listening or it’s a potentially sensitive subject.
Effective feedback is perhaps the key element in molding and shaping an effective team. When we can give feedback successfully, we can build trust and help others see a new perspective to help them improve. Done poorly, division, rancor, and distrust can grow. Now is the time to learn how to give balanced, effective feedback that others can hear, accept, and apply. You can’t afford to be unclear or wishy-washy and let your feedback go unheard.
In this training, you’ll learn techniques to help you get your message across effectively every time – no matter what the situation. You’ll learn how to balance your feedback – including performance past and future. By the end of this event, you’ll know how to give helpful and honest feedback in a way that guarantees understanding and acceptance.
In this Master Class, you will learn how to:
- The 4 requirements to ensure that your feedback is successfully heard and received
- The 4 types of feedback that every leader (and person) needs to incorporate into their feedback conversations
- Tips to make sure that the feedback is timely, specific, helpful and actionable
- The #1 principle that ensures your feedback is heard and acted upon
- How to take all of the principles learned in this Master Class and apply them to a virtual environment